How to fix Google Play Store download pending issues

The google play store is fundamental for android users who need to download and introduce applications that can enhance and update their gadget features. Despite the fact that there are approaches to introduce different applications without the play store, however it can be a noteworthy impediment in enhancing your gadget with a debilitate play store. In the event that you confront different issues with your Google Play Store including google play store download pending issue then you can settle it effectively by following couple of ventures as clarified underneath. On the other hand you can call the Play Store support team to get technical help with settling the issue Gmail customer service.

How to Fix Download Pending issue on Google Play Store?

Strategy 1: Clear Data

Open "Settings" and go to "Applications" or "Application Manager".

You will get all the introduced applications on your android telephone.

Search for Google Play Store and tap on it.

Tap on "Power Stop" and after that tap on "Clear Data" alternative.

Presently again begin Google Play Store and login with your email id and password.

Presently you can download and introduce the applications effectively.

Technique 2: Uninstall Play Store Updates

Once in a while the issue can be with the introduced Play Store updates. In this manner you have to evacuate the introduced updates to begin utilizing the downloading highlight legitimately.

Open "Settings" and tap on "Applications".

Search for Google Play Store and tap on it.

Tap on "Uninstall" to evacuate the updates.

Technique 3: Clear Google Play Service Data

Open "Settings" and tap on "Applications".

Search for "Google play service" and tap on it.

Tap on "Power Stop" and after that tap on "Clear Data" choice.

Presently you can download the applications from Google Play Store.

Comments: Further more data and subtle elements contat google play client service number

You can download a single app at a time from the Google Playstore. You need to improve your speed of the internet in order to download quickly. Moreover, you can try to use another gmail account as well for fixing the issue. Pending downloads are automatically executed when your internet is strong!

These type of issues are very common in the Android platform. The best thing you can do is reboot the device. I mean restart the device and see if it is working now. If it still showing some error, then you need to clear the caches. I am certain that it will start working efficiently after this.

I think on play store you can download one app at a time. You can use the feature of the auto updating of the apps you have already downloaded. If you have issues with auto downloading then you can disable it quite easily. Everything is in your own hands folk!

Zanasu

I also had issues with download on my smart phone. I have spent time checking adivises on forums. It seems that sometimes it is just not possible for one application to be downloaded. There was also issue of not having enough memory on phone as some applications refuse to be downloaded on SD card